2017

We move forward from two successful exhibitions in 2016 in Prague and in the USA to the challenge of an exhibition in the Netherlands in the Autumn. We continue to work on A2 sized pieces in portrait format and will be producing four pieces over the year with the theme of 'Freedom'. An essential part of our art is working in series to a common format which does give us all a framework for our creative endeavours.

Saturday 24 August 2013

30 Quilters' Mews








30 Quilters' Mews
The first three quilts for this year I feel are rather sombre and serious, so for the next three I wanted something more light hearted and frivolous with brighter colours, which is really more what I enjoy, both to look at and to make.
I would love to live in a street of quirky houses with like-minded people living nearby. I had to include some text to fit in with my theme of letters and words. Raw edge appliqué and fused materials, with free motion quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment