2017

We move forward from two successful exhibitions in 2016 in Prague and in the USA to the challenge of an exhibition in the Netherlands in the Autumn. We continue to work on A2 sized pieces in portrait format and will be producing four pieces over the year with the theme of 'Freedom'. An essential part of our art is working in series to a common format which does give us all a framework for our creative endeavours.

Saturday 5 January 2013

New beginnings

Well....2013 is up and running....as am I!

I made a decision as to my theme for this coming year's series.  Over the past several years, I have a taken ton of photos for inspiration in texture.  I think they are called Micro shots.  Very up close and personal shots of a small portion of a larger item.  In fact, that is the title of my theme for this year...Up Close and Personal.

Just started on the first piece.....here's a sneak peek!!


Oh and don't forget to drop by my blog to leave a comment on Week Three in the Celebrate Snow Giveaway.  There is a cool set of Winter Blues and still time to sign up before I contact the Random Number Generator tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment