2017

We move forward from two successful exhibitions in 2016 in Prague and in the USA to the challenge of an exhibition in the Netherlands in the Autumn. We continue to work on A2 sized pieces in portrait format and will be producing four pieces over the year with the theme of 'Freedom'. An essential part of our art is working in series to a common format which does give us all a framework for our creative endeavours.

Friday 13 January 2012

Friday 13th, lucky for some!

Hello Everyone, Elaine here trying out posting to our blog for the first time, so I hope it will work. Have just got my Google Account, so all set. Have started work on our first piece. It's going to be a sort of recap from the beginning of my quilting voyage in 1984 (!) to where I am now, though rather abbreviated as you can imagine. I am condensing all those many quilts into about five little samples to be attached to a background, yet to be sorted out! Should be fun. My pieces from then on will be where I am now. If this posting works ,the next thing to try will be adding photos. Hope everyone's ideas are flowing!
Elaine in Sunny and bright Combas. Just eaten lunch outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment