2017

We move forward from two successful exhibitions in 2016 in Prague and in the USA to the challenge of an exhibition in the Netherlands in the Autumn. We continue to work on A2 sized pieces in portrait format and will be producing four pieces over the year with the theme of 'Freedom'. An essential part of our art is working in series to a common format which does give us all a framework for our creative endeavours.

Friday 29 December 2017

Temporary Posting away from home!

Away from home until January 2nd - I have finished my pieces but not able to post photos of finished pieces on the blog as they are on my home PC - but I have some poor photos on my phone that I took before the bindings were finished - so I am doing a temporary post of the four pieces to show willing as there is nothing else up for this year yet!  Will post finished piece photos with information about the Freedom pieces when I get back next week.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment