2017

We move forward from two successful exhibitions in 2016 in Prague and in the USA to the challenge of an exhibition in the Netherlands in the Autumn. We continue to work on A2 sized pieces in portrait format and will be producing four pieces over the year with the theme of 'Freedom'. An essential part of our art is working in series to a common format which does give us all a framework for our creative endeavours.

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Textile course

I don't know whether study plans are contagious, but I enrolled this weekend with the Open College for the Arts. I am starting with the first course for my BA Hons Textile degree. As far as I know they are the only institute who give this kind of course through distance learning.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting Wil - are you doing this as well as the day job? It will be good to hear how the course progresses.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete