2017

We move forward from two successful exhibitions in 2016 in Prague and in the USA to the challenge of an exhibition in the Netherlands in the Autumn. We continue to work on A2 sized pieces in portrait format and will be producing four pieces over the year with the theme of 'Freedom'. An essential part of our art is working in series to a common format which does give us all a framework for our creative endeavours.

Thursday 1 March 2012

School in Canada

I have just received acceptance to the Textile arts progam at the Capalino University, in Vancouver Canada. I am so excited. It will really help my work. No more complaining about not having a sewing machine, or knowing how to do printing etc. It will be fun to see how my work changes. I wondered about taking part in this challenge, now it will be fun to see the growth.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Trish - we look forward to hearing about the course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish, how wonderful. Tell us a bit more about what the course will involve, how long it is etc. Do you live near Vancouver? I visited in2007 and loved every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Trish. I lived in Seattle for 22 years and visited Vancouver several times, but not nearly enough! It's such a beautiful, vibrant city. I'm looking forward to seeing your work as you go through the program.

    ReplyDelete