2017

We move forward from two successful exhibitions in 2016 in Prague and in the USA to the challenge of an exhibition in the Netherlands in the Autumn. We continue to work on A2 sized pieces in portrait format and will be producing four pieces over the year with the theme of 'Freedom'. An essential part of our art is working in series to a common format which does give us all a framework for our creative endeavours.

Monday 30 December 2013

Nov/Dec
Rising To The Surface.

Again I have in my mind an image of bubbles - these ones are rising to the surface.  Again I found circles in my fabric.  I could say I’ve gone full circle as I have once again used some of Musa’s fabric for this.  I’ve enjoyed using this theme during the year and finding different ways to work with Circles.  It has inspired a number of ideas to Rise to the Surface! 

Happy New Year to all - Magie



1 comment:

  1. Aren't those colours wonderful together? Looks like some great stitching going on as well. Look forward to having it here to examine closely! Elaine.

    ReplyDelete