2017

We move forward from two successful exhibitions in 2016 in Prague and in the USA to the challenge of an exhibition in the Netherlands in the Autumn. We continue to work on A2 sized pieces in portrait format and will be producing four pieces over the year with the theme of 'Freedom'. An essential part of our art is working in series to a common format which does give us all a framework for our creative endeavours.

Saturday 17 November 2012

Petra

Petra
I sat down and thought about all the fabulous places I have been in 2012 and realised that I hadn't produced a piece of work to remember my trip to Petra in July so here it is.
It is painted on canvas with added textured paint, applique and machine embroidery. I have included some newsprint that I brought back from my trip.
Looking at it, it brings back so many fabulous memories for me, I can just feel all that beautiful sunshine, music, dust and good company

No comments:

Post a Comment